LE MAITRE MVS SMART HAZER (MULTI VENUE SYSTEM)
MVS SMART HAZER
The MVS SMART is Le Maitre's powerful and versatile hazer featuring Internet of Things technology.
Retaining all the core features of the MVS hazer, the MVS SMART includes smart control and monitoring features, allowing the user to set up and control the hazer via their mobile phone or tablet.
Geared towards small to large sized venues, the MVS SMART has two variable speed high-power fans which can be used to control the projection and direction of the haze stream (0-90 degrees). The MVS SMART also incorporates a unique oscillating mode with automated back and forth sweeping of the projected haze.
- Dual high-power variable speed fans
- Sweeping haze projection
- Low fluid consumption: 3cc/hr-80cc/hr (800 hours per 2.5L to 30 hours per 2.5L bottle)
- Average fluid consumption: 65 hours per 2.5L
- Onboard DMX 512 support
- sACN support (coming soon)
- WiFi / Ethernet connectivity for setup, control, monitoring and diagnostics
- Fluid level sensing (optional)
- Can operate in any position
- Includes a rugged, storable multi-function mounting bracket
- Low power consumption
- Automatic self-cleaning upon power-up
- Made in the UK
Le Maitre hazers feature the patented S.T.A.R. technology to produce pure and consistent atmospheric haze. With precise control over thermal conditions and fluid dispensing, Le Maitre hazers combined with the specially formulated PureHaze fluid, they produce a dry, low residue output with a long hang time.