Ex-Hire ETC Source Four Revolution
Units have mainly been in long running shows so are in pretty good aesthetic condition.
Please note the units do NOT come with any flight cases.
Several units available along with different modules so make us an offer.
Incase you didn't know what the Revolution does:
Imagine a high performance Source Four® Zoom™ ellipsoidal equipped with motorized pan, tilt, zoom and on-board dimming. Add a 24-frame capacity gel scroller that borrows from Wybron's famed Coloram® technology. Couple that with an exclusive QuietDrive™ motor control for amazing low-noise performance. All of the automated parameters required by the theatrical lighting designer are combined to create the Source Four Revolution®. Need additional beam control? Revolution's two module bays accept any two of the four optional beam-control modules. And these modules insert without tools or fixture disassembly. All modules are auto-sensing and require no patching or internal configuration changes to the fixture. True "plug-and-play" convenience!
- Iris Module: 18-leaf construction
- Static Wheel Module: Three positions plus open. Uses glass or steel M-size gobos or filters
- Rotating Wheel Module: Three positions plus open. Variable speed rotation in both directions. High-resolution indexing. Uses glass or steel M-size gobos or filters
- Shutter Module: Four shutters in four planes with 90º range of movement
- 750W, 77V QXL lamp has the proven characteristics of the 750W HPL with increased lumen output and patented quarter-turn insertion
- Built-in Pulse Width Modulated dimmer
- Auto-ranging 100V to 240V power supply and on-board dimming for global convenience
- 24-frame integrated color scroller with convenient quick change gel-string cartridge
- 540º Pan / 270º Tilt
- 15º-35º Zoom
- Automated crisp to soft focus
- Internal Media Frame for diffusion or other user media choice
- Two plug-and-play module bays for optional beam control modules
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Suitable for hanging in any orientation