cmd_key - Keyboard for ETC EOS nomad
cmd_key keyboard for Eos
Optimized for EOS 2.9
The cmd_key from High Output is a 125 key keyboard that is programmed and ready to take with you on your next ETC EOS Family programming gig.
With a near identical layout to current EOS Family Consoles from ETC, the cmd_key allows users to easily switch from full-sized desks to portable or secondary ones, without having to re-learn the mapping of the keys.
With “silent” Cherry MX Black keys that are mounted on a steel frame in a small form factor, the cmd_key give users a tool for when they do not have the space or the need for a full-sized console but still want to maintain the professionalism and productivity of having an EOS desk.
The keyboard utilizes a splash of color to allow users to quickly determine which section they are looking for when muscle memory fails. In addition to a near complete EOS layout, the cmd_key has six pre-defined macro keys, as well as five snapshot keys and five categorical filters.
With a built in two port USB hub, you can safely store and use your ETCnomad dongle as well as connect a mouse or other peripherals.
- 125 pre-mapped keys for ETC EOS control consoles
- Familiar keyboard layout to the current ETC EOS keyboard
- Industrial grade Cherry MX Black key switches result in a fluid and silent programming experience
- Sturdy construction built around a steel key frame for reliability and durability
- Color-coded zones for easy navigation
- Dedicated macro and snapshot keys for quick access
- Built-In 2 Port USB Hub for Mouse and ETCnomad dongle(not included)
- Pad-printed Key legends on keycap covers for easy reading in low light
- Updatable – cmd_key can be updated as ETCnomad and EOS evolve over time.
- 2 year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
What's in the box:
- cmd_key Keyboard
- USB Cable
- Quick Start Manual
- Keyboard Dimensions: 13" x 9" x 2"
- Keyboard Weight: 1.3 kg
- Keyboard Voltage: 5v USB
cmd_key v2 is optimized for EOS 2.9. FADER PAGE and LEVEL were re-mapped for 2.9 and we have made this change as well.
If you need to work with EOS 2.8 or earlier versions you can download software updates are available here
Other items you might like
MOVING LIGHT ASSISTANT SOFTWARE - MLA - PERSONAL LICENSE