LE MAITRE MINI MIST SMOKE MACHINE
Mini Mist 230V
A robust hand held aerosol smoke machine that uses a water-based smoke fluid canister to create a thick fog effect. MiniMist is ideal for TV and film. It is also certified for use in fire evacuation and breathing apparatus training by the Ministry of Defence, fire brigades, hospitals and other emergency services.
- Maximum smoke output 10,800 cbm/hr
- Fluid consumption 1.2cc/s
- Provides approx. 6 x 1 minute bursts per 400ml canister.
- Portable hand held smoke machine
- Can operate unplugged for up to 20 minutes
- NATO codified
- Power: 230V; 50/60Hz; 1kw; 5A
- L315mm x W145mm x H230mm
- Connect to mains supply for heating
- Warm up time approx. 9 mins
- Button must be held down to operate
- Output (max): 10,800 cbm/hr
- Fluid consumption: 1.2cc/s (max)
- 6 x 1 minute bursts per canister
- Tested and safe for use on live stage performances
Also available in 110v version (POA)
Made in the UK
Le Maitre's fluid is water-based and completely safe to use on live stage performances. Le Maitre has participated in several reports on equipment guidelines, calibration and health effects on the use of theatrical smoke and haze as prepared by bodies including ESTA and Environ.