With a robust design, this in-line Masterplug safety RCD is designed to provide a safe power to an existing cable lead for instant protection. Easy to wire in it is great for adding protection against the risk of electric shock as it instantly cuts the power in the event of an earth connection leakage.
Features and Benefits
- Active (Non-Latching) Type – When power is cut to the device, the RCD will trip and have to be reset.
- RCD Protection – Against the risk of fatal electric shocks.
- Easy to Wire – Fit to an existing cable reel for instant protection.
- 40ms Trip Speed – To provide fast protection.
- Double Pole Contact Break – For additional safety.
- Easy to Control – Large reset and test buttons.
- The Maximum load is 3120watts 240V AC to suit most equipment and tools and has a 30 milli-amp trip speed 40 milli-seconds (typical) double pole contact break for immediate response and cover
- Colour: Black
- Material: Plastic
- Guarantee: 1 year
- Trusted Quality – Manufactured to BS 7071
- Ideal for lawnmowers, hedge trimmers, or any other power tool
- 40ms Trip Speed
- Active (Non-Latching) Type
- RCD Protection